We are a team of dedicated Nutrition experts who provide various professional services to our clients.
We are committed to working with our clients to achieve their personal nutritional goals. By providing evidence based and credible nutrition education in a language that is easy to understand, we help provide a better understanding about nutrition and thus support healthy living.
Our team includes dietitians with extensive experience in working with people with Diabetes, chronic kidney diseases and heart diseases.
We are able to offer online counseling services to Ontario residents by zoom/meet/phone.
We can help with the following:
- Weight loss and weight management
- Intuitive Eating & Body Neutrality
- Digestive Issues (IBS, Crohns, Colitis, Celiac)
- Diabetes, Kidney Disease, High Cholesterol/Blood Pressure, etc.
- Meal Planning & Health Prevention
- Menopause & Women’s Health Issues
- Healthy Cooking ideas
- Nutrition support in other languages are also available
Our belief is empowering our clients by helping them create healthy relationships with food. We reject the concept of “good” and “bad” food and we believe that everything can be enjoyed in moderation. With unlimited confusing information overload on the web, food has become a source of stress rather than comfort. We help our clients to reduce this stress and help them understand food and their relationship to health. We love creating recipes and can help modify recipes.